1) Improving quality of the used coating in a way that meets needs of the project in addition to having reasonable price.
2) Improving life time of the used coating and decreasing overhead costs of the project in coating section.
3) Improving time of project execution using advanced coatings.
4) Institutionalization of valuable engineering components: time, quality and cost in all running projects.
5) Upgrading equipment and technologies used in coating industry and updating used machinery and equipment.
6) Using corrosion-resistant coatings in running projects to increase their twenty-year minimum life time.